Sunday 3 April 2011

Kimono Kids

Wow two post in the one week!!!!!!

A new challenge site started on Saturday its called Simply Challenge Stampin' and it can be found here . There will be a new challenge every Saturday and there are prizes the only stipulation is that the project has either a Stampin Up! image or sentament on it. I decided to play along and have used the Kimono Kids stamp set and Love Letters designer paper, it is matted onto basic black card stock. The images are stamped onto very vanilla card stock and coloured with the water coloured pencils. I matted the little girl using the Circle #2 die available in the new mini catalogue





This is a side view of the card just to let you see I 3D some of the little fans and also the circles and little girl.





Here is a a front view of the card, I really enjoyed making this card as I love these papers and the stamp set, I love cute cards.

The second thing I will show you is using the same papers and stamp set. I have see a few of these about blog land and loved them and when I saw the one the Tabs had done over at Tabby Craft Designs and she posted a link to the instruction I knew I just had to make one So thanks to Tab for linking to instructions and thanks to Kirsten for sharing them.

I have uploaded a few views of the drawers so that you can see it from different angles.Well I hope you enjoyed looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them. If you need any Stampin Up! supplies feel free to contact me.

Lorraine


12 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous! The image really suits the papers. I also love your drawer box too. Thanks for taking part in our first Simply Stampin Challenge. ....x.

Ps the challenge doesn't have to feature only stampin up products - just one stampin up image or sentiment......x

Lorraine said...

I have Edit the post Sharon thanks for the comment

Maggie said...

wow that is amazing Lorraine - really love your wee box of drawers IYKWIM!!! :D
Gorgeous work

cardsandacuppa said...

These are both lovely, but the box is extra special, really lovely! I am liking the Kimono Kids more and more :-)
Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' Challenges
Hugs xx

kelly said...

Hi Lorraine,
I found this challenge to and thought it was great, love your entry, I must admit that the kimono kids set is the only one that I really wasn't struck on bit it's definitely growing on me.

Kelly

www.kellyscraftincorner.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Beautiful projects! I love the border strip you have made with the fans, the kimono kids set is definitely growing on me. Thanks for entering the Simply Stampin' challenge,
Bx

Dawn said...

Oh that is just FAB Lorraine
The drawer box is just amazing!!!

Caroline said...

Thank you so much for joining in our Simply Stampin' Challenge this week. I love your projects, the Kimono Stamp set is growing on me a little more, but the drawer box is an instant winner with me. Good Luck and please join us again. x

Niki Rowland said...

What a fantastic project! I love your drawers and the papers go really well together. Thanks for joining us at the Simply Stampin' Challenge Niki x

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' Challenge your card is beautiful, so striking. I love your box too, alot of work but so worth it!

Tab said...

Aww your welcome hun, glad that you liked it enough to have a go yourself and Oooooh and yours is fabulous, so pretty! Love the colours and the image!

Hugs Tab xxx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Lorraine - love the drawers.

Not got Kimono Kids and you have showcased it amazingly.